Wrestling Revolution 3D - рестлинг на андроид.
The 2D original quickly became the most downloaded and highly rated wrestling game on mobiles, and now the "Wrestling Revolution" rumbles into a whole other dimension to reign as the biggest 3D sim - featuring as many wrestlers in the ring as your device can handle. So many, in fact, that it also takes gaming's first War Games style DOUBLE ring to contain the action! And yet the anarchic gameplay where anything can happen remains intact thanks to the uniquely versatile animation system.
You can even create your own "trainee" wrestler to go through the interactive training process with, before proceeding to a supercard full of real matches before a live audience. But even that is just a glimpse of what will unfold over the coming weeks and months, as you watch the biggest get BIGGER with each free update! Eventually the game will then evolve into the comprehensive career mode that is already available in 2D.
The game features an interactive tutorial that you are advised to play through, but the basic controls are as follows:
CURSORS = Movement (double-tap to dash)
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties
EYE = Change focus / Turn opponent around
HEALTH METER = Switch character
CLOCK = Pause / Change camera angle
Although there's a lack of content at this early stage, you can at least make your own trainee in the editor:
- Click either side of an option box to change its value.
- When changing costumes, you will notice that changes are automatically inherited top-down and from right to left. If you want to fine tune, you can then move onto the other side.
- It may be necessary to access a body part again before you can change its colour.
- Changes to the character's "Build" will need to be reloaded with the "Update" button before they can be appreciated.
- Hold over the character model to turn them around to see from all angles.
Although every effort has been made to keep performance as high as possible, some devices may benefit from a visit to the Options menu to fine tune the display:
- The number of characters is perhaps the biggest factor so consider turning off referees and setting a limit on the match size.
- If you don't want to sacrifice numbers, you can sacrifice polygons instead and opt for "Basic" character models (no fingers).
- The ropes are surprisingly demanding and you may squeeze in an extra character if you make them "Static".
- Turning off shadows and reducing crowd sprites may also help.
|Заметили ошибку? Выделите её и нажмите Ctrl + Enter.|