Хорошая казуальная игра на андроид.
Grow your own garden playground with Shu, a bouncy alien who nourishes the soil wherever she rolls. Shu can shrink really small then release her energy and jump high into the air. Plant blossoms stick to her and she can shake them off in new locations to plant the seeds. Plants grow as the days pass, but remember that plants need nutrition to stay healthy and grow tall.
Little ones will enjoy exploring and playing on this mysterious planet while learning to care for their own garden. Children will see how plants need nutrition to grow and stay healthy, how mature plants produce seeds and how planting those seeds in new locations grows new plants.
The game has no explicit goals, and instead the player’s imagination is the engine behind the gameplay. Children will come to understand that a garden is a personal space free to craft as they please according to their own notions of order and beauty. And of course, there’s always the joy of rolling and bouncing!
So sit back and enjoy the sights and sounds of Shu’s Garden. You may even find you want to squeeze in some play time for yourself.
• A large planet to bounce around.
• 30 different plants and flowers to decorate with.
• Play with Ira, Shu’s best friend.
• Explore deep ponds and bounce into orbit.
• Find ancient relics and strange creatures.
• No in-app purchases or ads
1. Tilt the device left to roll left & right to roll right.
• Wherever Shu rolls she nourishes the soil.
2. Touch the screen to shrink down & release to jump into the air.
• The longer you hold down, the higher Shu can jump up!
3. Jump into mature blossoms (the ones glowing) to collect them on Shu’s body.
4. Shake the device over an open area of land to release the seeds.
5. Touch Shu’s face in the lower corner to open her mouth wide and suck in any plants she passes! This is good for pruning the look of the garden.
|Заметили ошибку? Выделите её и нажмите Ctrl + Enter.|