Bloxels Builder - место для творчества. Создавайте свои игры и делитесь с друзьями.
The most kid-friendly video game creation platform, ever.
Bloxels Builder is a collaborative sandbox app that enables players to create, play and share games that demonstrate their personality and creative inspirations using a mix of tools to create characters, challenges, environments, objectives and more.
How does it work?
Build the layout of a game, create the art, build and animate a character to play in the game and then share it. It’s that easy and can be done in as little as ten minutes or expanded on with endless hours of tweaking. Building games is extremely accessible and creative expression happens instantly, making Bloxels Builder a great tool for children from ages 8 and up to make and play games.
Bloxels Builder uses a revolutionary, hands-on system for creating simple “13x13 pixel art” by leveraging the Bloxels Gameboard, a non-electronic toy (sold separately). Art created on the gameboard is captured and digitized with the device camera to be used in the game in a multitude of ways.
Don’t have the Bloxels Gameboard yet?
Art can still be created entirely in the app on a digital version of the Bloxels Gameboard. The digital gameboard can also be used interchangeably with the physical gameboard.
With Bloxels Builder, video games become a medium of storytelling for children of all skills levels by not relying on any programming knowledge. To achieve this, Bloxels uses three distinct game building levels that grow with the child as they gain experience.
Perfect for any builder and collaborative fun with others.
Screen-based Building Bridges the gap between the physical and digital world.
Block-based Coding Take your game to the next level with advanced digital tools using the Codeboard.
The Bloxels Builder App Features:
- A quickstart mode introducing you to the Bloxels building experience;
- Access to the “Infinity Wall” where you can play games created by others for inspiration;
- Create game layouts, characters, environments, collectibles and more – all built with simple pixel art;
- Place your characters into a game environment and test different configurations to make it challenging and fun;
- Add customizations like character dialog, power-ups, villains and more to tell a story and add new challenges;
- Learn the various stages of designing video games including art, animation, game design & layout, storytelling, testing and simple block-based coding for infinite customization;
- Ready to promote your game? Share your game with others on the “Infinity Wall” (account required: 13 and up only). Earn coins when other players buy your game art for their own game;
- Buy art created by other players with coins to use in your own games, and then remix them in new and creative ways.
|Заметили ошибку? Выделите её и нажмите Ctrl + Enter.|